Friday, 26 April 2019
Hot stamping paper three good standards and common problems in use
Hot stamping refers to the process of hot stamping of anodized hot stamping foil (hot stamping paper) onto the surface of a substrate under a certain temperature and pressure. The gilded graphic has a dazzling and magnificent visual effect, which can play the role of stone and gold, and has been widely used in various industries such as textiles and clothing, paper, plastic, glass, electronic appliances, toys, gifts and handicrafts. It is enough to improve the product quality, more in line with the current trend, becoming an international fashion trend.
First, how can gold foil paper achieve the "three good" standard?
“Three good” means good water resistance, good gloss and good flatness.
1. Operate according to the correct production process requirements, that is, master the parameters of temperature, pressure and time;
2, choose high-quality bronzing paper and bronzing paste, a reasonable mix.
Second, the cause of uneven or incomplete separation
1. The bottom plate of the pressing machine is not smooth and smooth;
2. Uneven force during pressing;
3, the base material bronzing paste is not smoothed or not scraped in place;
4. The pressing time is not well controlled.
3. What should I do when the pattern is cracked after bronzing?
Choose a reasonable combination of bronzing paste and hot stamping paper.
4. What should I do if the bronzing on the pattern is easy to stick to other parts?
1. It is recommended to use a separator with better performance;
2. The separator must be dried during the operation to proceed to the next step.
Multi-purpose screen printing ink for paper and cardboard, rigid and soft PVC, PVC artificial leather, acrylics, polycarbonate and pre-treated polyesterSeries pad / screen printing ink is a specialized, excellent-adhesion 1- or 2-component flexible ink for rubber, rubber-like or soft-touch ...
Why do the gold foil paper stick to the water paste printing? Do you know the customer friends? The following is explained by the technici...
In the clothing printing, bronzing paper and hot stamping gold paste can be simply understood as bronzing is a small branch of the printin...